1. Select your topic, something what you are interested in.
2. Think and write down the keywords associated with your topic. More words you find is better.
3. Check the library resources: catalog, databases and databases tutorials to refresh your search strategies.
Here you will find help with APA formating
* Limit your web search to US government or US college and university websites using Google Advanced Search (limit to domain .gov or .edu).
* Use the CRAAPP Test to determine the reliability of websites you find: