How to Create an Immersive Learning Classroom
Take your class on field trips across distance and time. Or, immerse your class in a captivating performance.
- View the list of free AR/VR apps to select an experience appropriate for your class.
- Instruct your students to download the app prior to class.
- Check out from the Newtown campus library a cart of low-end virtual reality goggles.
- Students will open the app, place their phone in the goggles and secure the goggles around their face.
- You've created an immersive, memorable learning experience!