This LibGuide was created as a resource for those that were unable to attend the Screenpresso workshop and for those attendees who would like to review the workshop agenda.
Screenpresso is software that:
- captures images on your desktop
- converts whatever you are doing on your desktop into an HD video
- has a built-in workspace to help you organize your projects
- has a built-in editor to make changes to your images
- has a bulit-in document editor to create tutorials
Activate Screenpresso in different ways:
- go to the Windows start button and search for the program
- go to the Windows system tray and click on the in the hidden icons
For quick capture of screenshots or videos:
- go to top of your screen and the Screenpresso toolbar will drop down on the screen
For quick capture of "just" screenshots:
- press on the PrintScreen key on your keyboard and the crosshairs will appear
- Work more efficiently and communicate better with your colleagues and students.
- Use images or videos to show someone exactly what to do without a long involved and time-consuming explanation.
- BCCC supports Screenpresso Pro, therefore the software is free to you and you can easily get help with using it by contacting the Bucks Help Desk.
- If Screenpresso is not already on your Bucks issued computer, you should first download the free version and contact email@example.com to ask for the Pro version.
- Sorry Mac users, Screenpresso only works with a PC.