Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is VidGrid?
- Record - computer screen, cell phone camera, webcam, and audio on your PC/Mac or mobile device.
- Edit - Trim, blur, and edit your videos.
- Share - Share videos across Bucks, with students, or publicly. You can embed your videos in your Canvas course space. Students can submit a video as a graded discussion or assignment in Canvas.
- Engage - Encourage viewers to contribute to videos with in-video questions, surveys, polls, quizzes synced to Canvas Gradebook, and calls to action.
- Manage - Manage videos with an organized grid of folders and videos.
- Track - Track key metrics on video statistics and viewer behavior with advanced analytics
- Protect - Control privacy, security and default for all content within your organization.
Login to VidGrid and Access VidGrid Tutorials
Login to Vidgrid
- Go to https://app.vidgrid.com/, then click Enterprise log-in and log-in with your Bucks email address and Bucks password,
- Once in VidGrid, in the VidGrid top menu, along the upper right hand side, click Tutorials
Recording a Video with VidGrid
Uploading an Existing Video to VidGrid
Adding and Editing Closed Captions with VidGrid
Sharing your VidGrid Video in Canvas
Learning Technologies Liaison