Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Concourse is an online cloud based syllabus management system. Concourse is the place where all syllabi will be created, maintained, and made publicly available. Instead of submitting a syllabus to a department administrative assistant, faculty will create their official course syllabi in Concourse.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR:
- Do NOT enter any textbook information. Textbook information will automatically be uploaded to Concourse within 24 hours of it becoming available in Colleague. You can add/enter Other materials information (i.e. pens, notebooks, journals, etc.)
- DO include the actual withdrawal date. You can find the correct date by clicking on the link to the Academic Calendar found in the Withdrawal Information and Deadline item in Concourse, but do that BEFORE you click on the yellow pencil edit icon for that item.
- DO click on AUDIT when you’ve completed the syllabus, following the directions provided in the handout and in the movies.
- When adding sub-items in the Course Policies and/or Additional Items areas, DO NOT click on the yellow edit item, but rather DO click on the green Course Policy+ and/or green Additional Item+ button, as appropriate. DO create a separate sub-item for each piece of information. For example, click on the green Course Policy+ button and add a cell phone usage policy. Be sure to use the LABEL area to give it a title. Then click on the green Course Policy+ button again to separately add a late-to-class policy.
- Import is now called Copy.
Hours / Contact
Phone: 215-968-8000 (Option 8)
Help Desk and Services Center Hours:
▬ Monday through Thursday
▬ 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM
▬ 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
▬ 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM