Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Screenpresso?
This LibGuide was created as a resource for those that were unable to attend the Screenpresso workshop and for those attendees who would like to review the workshop agenda.
Screenpresso is software that:
- captures images on your desktop
- converts whatever you are doing on your desktop into an HD video
- has a built-in workspace to help you organize your projects
- has a built-in editor to make changes to your images
- has a bulit-in document editor to create tutorials
Activate Screenpresso in different ways:
- go to the Windows start button and search for the program
- go to the Windows system tray and click on the in the hidden icons
For quick capture of screenshots or videos:
- go to top of your screen and the Screenpresso toolbar will drop down on the screen
For quick capture of "just" screenshots:
- press on the PrintScreen key on your keyboard and the crosshairs will appear
- Work more efficiently and communicate better with your colleagues and students.
- Use images or videos to show someone exactly what to do without a long involved and time-consuming explanation.
- BCCC supports Screenpresso Pro, therefore the software is free to you and you can easily get help with using it by contacting the Bucks Help Desk.
- If Screenpresso is not already on your Bucks issued computer, you should first download the free version and contact email@example.com to ask for the Pro version.
- Sorry Mac users, Screenpresso only works with a PC.
Instructor, Instructional Designer